PSI Safe Harbor is supported by donors and:
· City of Socorro
· Disabled American Veterans
· Local Churches (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Epiphany Episcopal Church, San Miguel Church, Rio Grande Diocese of the Episcopal Church, First Baptist Church, Family Christian Center, St. Paul's United Methodist, Unitarian Universalists, The First Presbyterian)
· Local Businesses (John Brooks, Ross Electric, Ace Hardware, Racks, Jaramillo's Plumbing and Air Conditioning, Maloy Mobile Storage, Yoga del Sol, New Mexico Tech, Eapco, Bugs Or Us, Bee Chama Farm)
· Local Clubs & Organizations (Rotary International, Fraternal Order of Eagles, Lions Club, Socorro Consolidated Schools, M-Mountain Sam's Recreational Vehicle Club, United Way, Alcoholics Anonymous, The Catholic Foundation, The Rice Bowl of the Archdiocese of Santa Fe, The Frost Foundation Ltd., New Mexico Community Foundation, Future Farmers of America, NMT Student Clubs, United Health Care, Bike and Build)
· Concerned Citizens
· Housing Authority
· Socorro Storehouse
· Police Department
· Utility Companies
· NM Department of Human Services
· Department of Public Health
· Continuing Education
Most urgent: Towels and tents.
We still need socks, underwear, blankets, laundry detergent, T-shirts and undershirts, washcloths, backpacks, baby wipes, gloves and hats, and hand warmers. Please consider using Amazon Smile and adding PSI as your charity-of-choice or buying items on our wishlist. Your support is deeply appreciated. Thank you!
Though we receive some community support, our budget often exceeds our resources.
A PSI Safe Harbor representative will respond within 24 hours. Receipts for donations are available by contacting (575) 835-2895. Thank you!
Yet another way to donate to us is to sign up for AmazonSmile. Every time you purchase goods using AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a small donation to Puerto Seguro Safe Harbor, Inc. It is an easy way to benefit people in need.